Lead Cookie is looking to hire an Sales Ops / Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
Your home, a coffee shop, Europe, Mexico, Thailand…
At Lead Cookie, our number one value is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
What Lead Cookie is:
Lead Cookie is a done-for-you Linkedin Prospecting service. Basically, we manage peoples Linkedin profiles, connect with ~100 target prospects per day and drip them messages over time. Learn more at LeadCookie.com
Does it work?
Heck yeah! Our clients are seeing INSANE results which is what is leading to our rapid growth. Most of our clients seen anywhere from 3-20 qualified leads coming through per month.
About the Sales Ops / Marketing Manager Role
At Lead Cookie, we get a lot of leads. We have several validated and scaleable marketing channels already up and running, and now we need someone to help support us in managing those channels and handling inbound leads.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Account Strategists / Closers so that they can focus their time on closing deals and account management.
Your responsibilities as an inbound sales rep will include:
- Responding to inbound leads via website, live chat, and email inquiries
- Qualifying inbound leads via questions and scheduling sales calls for account strategists (closers)
- Following up with all inbound leads and acting as sales support for the account strategists
- Running cold email campaigns from start to finish (The process is already created and validated, you will simply run it)
- Handling responses to cold email campaigns and converting positive leads into phone calls
- Handling responses from our Linkedin outreach campaigns and converting positive leads into phone calls
- Keeping our CRM (Pipedrive) organized
In addition to the tasks above, we will be building and adding additional marketing channels in the future.
What you will NOT be doing:
- Taking sales calls
- Hunting for new business
- Closing deals
- Managing accounts
The ideal candidate for this job should be:
- Process oriented
- Stupendous at written communication
- Have some previous sales experience
- Enjoys supporting others
- Can be based anywhere in the world
Who will you be learning from?
Jake Jorgovan has been acting as a sales and marketing advisor to companies for the past several years. He started Lead Cookie and has been handling all sales and client strategy up until this point.
Jake will be training you and working with you to help you own and grow in this role.
The actions we take create more freedom, not less for team members, clients & owners.
Life > Work
Mutually Beneficial Transactions (Win/Win)
How to apply:
1. Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
2. Include the following
- URL of your Linkedin profile
3. Write me a cover letter that sells me on why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
4. RECORD AN APPLICATION VIDEO OR AUDIO CLIP
- If video: Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video.
- This video/audio should be at maximum 60 seconds long (Not a second longer).
- As the first word of your video say “Moist” and as the last word of your video say “Toodaloo”
- In the background of your video play Mozart’s 5th. This can be added in via post production or played through a speaker while filming.
- In the content of the video / audio, persuade me on why you are a good fit for this role.
- Upload this video to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the video/audio there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
5. Answer the following questions on the Google Doc
- Tell me about your experience with Linkedin
- Tell me about your experience in B2B Sales
- What is your superpower?
6. Please provide 3 past employment references including, names, phone number, email and Linkedin URL
7. Please provide a link to a 30 second or shorter Youtube video that makes you laugh…
The video below made us crack up.
8. Send an application to Jake@leadcookie.com
- The subject line should read “LC Sales Ops: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.