Lead Cookie is looking to hire an account strategist / inbound closer to join their rapidly growing team.
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
Your home, a coffee shop, Europe, Mexico, Thailand…
At Lead Cookie, our number one value is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
What Lead Cookie is:
Lead Cookie is a done-for-you Linkedin Prospecting service. Basically, we manage peoples Linkedin profiles, connect with ~100 target prospects per day and drip them messages over time.
Does it work?
Heck yeah! Our clients are seeing INSANE results which is what is leading to our rapid growth. Most of our clients seen anywhere from 3-20 qualified leads coming through per month.
So what is the role?
This role is a mixture of account strategy + sales. What I have found is that 90% of the information you need to know to onboard a new customer is discussed during the initial sales call.
For that reason, we do not want to split account strategy and sales into two separate roles.
Here is what a typical sales & account management process will look like:
During the sales call you will learn about the customer's business.
If they are a right fit, then you will close the deal. (Easy to do when you have a great service)
Then you will take that customer through onboarding and be their contact for any strategic changes in their campaign. (Typically only about 30-60 minutes of work per month after onboarding)
Do I need to hunt for new business?
Nope. Instead you will be closing new leads that we drop into your lap. (Sounds pretty kush...)
If you bring in new business, that is great, but not expected.
Who will you be learning from?
Jake Jorgovan has been acting as a sales and marketing advisor to companies for the past several years. He started Lead Cookie and has been handling all sales and client strategy up until this point.
Jake will be training you and working with you to help you own and grow in this role.
The ideal candidate:
Great communicator through written and verbal channels
Has basic copywriting skills
Has a general understanding of business or sales
Comfortable following a cookie cutter sales process (pun intended)
Based in North America
The actions we take create more freedom, not less for team members, clients & owners.
Life > Work
Mutually Beneficial Transactions (Win/Win)
How to apply:
1. Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
2. Include the following
- URL of your Linkedin profile
3. Write me a cover letter that sells me on why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
4. RECORD AN APPLICATION VIDEO OR AUDIO CLIP
- If video: Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video.
- This video/audio should be at maximum 60 seconds long (Not a second longer).
- As the first word of your video say “Moist” and as the last word of your video say “Toodaloo”
- In the background of your video play Mozart’s 5th. This can be added in via post production or played through a speaker while filming.
- In the content of the video / audio, persuade me on why you are a good fit for this role.
- Upload this video to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the video/audio there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
5. Answer the following questions on the Google Doc
- Tell me about your experience with Linkedin
- Tell me about your experience in B2B Sales
- What is your superpower?
6. Please provide 3 past employment references including, names, phone number, email and Linkedin URL
7. Please provide a link to a 30 second or shorter Youtube video that makes you laugh…
The video below made us crack up.
8. Send an application to Jake@leadcookie.com
- The subject line should read “LC Account Strategist: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.